Sunday, February 25, 2007

I'll tell you what you shouldnt do...

You shouldn't drink a bottle of wine and then go wandering round Cambodia in the middle of the day in 98 degree temperatures.
I feel peculiar.
Still....um.....whatever. The computer I'm typing this on is ancient. I think it's a Commodore 64. I may have played Daley Thompson's Triathlon Challenge on this back in the day. Not as good as Manic Miner obviously.
My memory card broke. It now says it only has room for 32 pictures rather than 99. Also, whenever I charge a battery up and then put it in the camera it seems to run down before it has even been used...almost as if it's life-force is being sucked out by some invisible entity from a John Wyndham novel.
Whilst we're talking, why doesn't Margaret Atwood just write a straight up sci-fi novel instead of skirting round the issue?
Oryx and Crake doesn't count as that is a sci-fi novel and totally destroys my argument. Whatever the fuck that is.
Is anyone out there actually reading this crap or am I just spitting textual exaculations out into the void?.....Kind of like having a wank in space.
It's exactly like having a wank in space. Only not really. SOME RESPONSE PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Umm....cant think of anything else to say.
Christ it's hot.
They serve red wine chilled here, the ignorant uncultured swine. Okay so your country is thrown into a hellish genocidal maelstrom of terror that it is only now emerging from...but for fuck's sake the world does not stop!
Half Man Half Noodle. The best name of a bar/restaurant I have seen so far.
Bye.

4 Comments:

Blogger Victoria Pink said...

I will respond to you and say, duh!

2:43 AM  
Blogger Neil said...

please don't wank in my space, it's not really my thing.....

5:43 AM  
Blogger monkey said...

LOL! and yea, i'm reading... and loving every minute.

It's almost like being there. =]

3:26 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Who is ffsurrdd? Do I know you? If not I'm delighted to have you on board.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home