Saturday, January 13, 2007

A Challenge!!!


The contemporary art in most of the museums/galleries in Vietnam is pretty bad (it was quite good in Thailand and practically non-existent in Laos) generally being copies of existing painting styles. This one really made me laugh but while I reconise the artist's style that has been copied (though I'm fairly sure he never included Kalishnikovs or RPGs in his paintings) I cant think of his name. If anyone can enlighten me you'll win an incense burner shaped like a dragon or something equally as tacky.
It's great this blog...you get entertained beyond your wildest dreams, learn things and get the opportunity to win touristy crap! (And I dont want to hear from just Gabriel)

1 Comments:

Blogger monkey said...

Umm... i'll do some research. Nice to see you're still kicking.
How was xmas/new year?

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home