Monday, March 26, 2007

Thailand - The Final Rip-Off

I cant be bothered to go into details. I will simply say motherfucking-bastard-motorbike-taxi-driver-twat-chops and leave it at that. Yes I have finally got out of Southern Thailand and not before time. What an overpriced dump. I'm sure there are lovely places if you know where to look but I didnt know where to look so basically Southern Thailand can stuff it's head up it's own arse for nothing and fuck off while it's doing it!!!
Having said that I did think the sign on this Tourist Information place near the bus station outside Krabi was quite sweet. Just like The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
Why someone would be seeking tourist information from a place by the bus station outside Krabi is anyone's guess but there it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home