Monday, May 14, 2007

Home again, home again, jiggety jig.



This is me enjoying a patriotic pint in an English pub whilst good old patriotic pissy English weather rains down outside. Whilst I went for a pastrami ciabata rather than roast beef and mashed potato I have had plenty of Sunday lunch type food since being back as well as consuming my body-weight in pizzas, wine and kebabs. I think I have spent more money in the last two weeks in England than in the last month in Asia and my hard earned Asian build is definately softening up and spreading waistward.
I shall be heading to Cornwall on Thursday to stay with my parents for three weeks (they know I'm coming to stay but they dont know it's for three weeks yet) and may post more entries on this blog if anything exciting happens as technically my holiday hasnt come to an end yet.
Yes, here I am in Merry Olde England, trying to adjust to crap weather, high prices and an almost overwhelming sense of impending doom with relation to getting a job and moving back into crappy, shared accomodation.
Who knows, maybe I'll end up finding myself in the Robarte's Arms in Cornwall. Hey it could happen. They do food in there now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home